The Advantaged Thinking Action Pack is designed to help embed Advantaged Thinking practices throughout your service. It was co-created with our Investor members who wanted to find an engaging way to encourage all staff to embody these principles in their work and embed Advantaged Thinking in their work on a day-to-day basis.
There are 51 cards in total and each one features:
- One of the 7 Tests of Advantaged Thinking
- A skill that embodies this test
- An explanation of what this looks like in day-to-day practice
- A related challenge, action or reflection to bring the test to life
You can use the cards in multiple ways, in a range of circumstances (eg job interviews, weekly team meetings, in 121s), and with anyone you would like to explore Advantaged Thinking with – including:
- Young people – to develop an understanding of how to work better with others and grow Advantaged Thinking in their lives.
- Staff – to stay accountable about the culture and ethos of how everybody works.
- Partners and services – to create an alliance of Advantaged Thinkers.
- Board and Trustees – to encourage Advantaged Thinking governance.
Partner Foyers receive a complimentary Advantaged Thinking Action Pack when they begin their FOR Youth journey, and we have packs available to purchase for youth organisations, supported housing services, schools and colleges, and any other organisation looking to work in an asset-based/strengths-based way.