We often avoid sharing our achievements with the local and national media. We tend to sense the potential for a negative outcome or experience. This session is focussed towards how organisations can develop an Advantaged Thinking approach towards working with the media, successfully sharing young people’s achievements. This session is particularly useful if you engage young people in social action projects.
Our Working Positively with the Media workshop focusses on how to develop an Advantaged Thinking approach to working with the media. If you are looking at how to successfully share young people’s achievements in a positive way, then this is the workshop for you.
- How to engage meaningfully with the media
- How to write an interesting and engaging media release
- How to apply the principles of advantage thinking approach when involving young people in media opportunities
- How to build lasting relationships with media outlets and create opportunities for young people to have their voices heard
- How to communicate your key messages into media opportunities